Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Odd Weekend


This has been a truly odd weekend for me. I went out for a while on Friday. I have spent the rest of the weekend sleeping and resting. I do belive that the last few months have caught up with me.


I have done a lot of soul searching this weekend as well as to where I am, ,where I have been and where I want to be. For the most part I am happy where I am at in life for now. But I still know there is much more that I want and need in life. I am just not sure what that is as as of yet.


So much yet to discover about me and what I want from life in general. Sometimes I miss my family with them being 1400+ miles away but if they where here I would only hide my feelings and not really discover myself in this time.


Enough blah , blah for tonight. Write more later


Odd Weekend

No comments: